A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Planning for Thanksgiving



Sorry for the lack of updates this last week. I was preparing for Thanksgiving. This year everyone will be at my home. This is my first time preparing Thanksgiving Dinner all by myself. I have been doing a lot of research online for how to prepare a turkey, the best recipes for sides, and everything else you can possibly think of that is thanksgiving related. 

My favorite recipes are as follows:
!
Turkey recipe from Trader Joes can be found here.

Green bean casserole recipes from Food Network can be found here.

Sweet potato casserole recipe from All recipes can be found here.

Cornbread casserole recipe from All recipes can be found here.

Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving

No comments:

Post a Comment