A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Sephora Seasonal Set 2014







Even more exciting than the Sephora VIB event... I love the sample sets Sephora is giving away with a $25 purchase. Sephora does this promotion every single year and it is one per person. This years sets are bright night out, pampered party prep and flawless refresh. I love all 3 sets but my favorite one is the bright night out because it contains a Kat Von D lip color and an Urban Decay eye pencil. 

The sample set with purchase is even better than some of the value sets. I've started some of my holiday shopping early this year and will have a holiday gift guide post coming soon. 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete