A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Friday, November 7, 2014

Sephora VIB Rouge Event Nov 5, 2014



I attended the Sephora VIB Rogue Event on Nov 5 and the event was jam packed. Other than on Black Friday I am not used to seeing that many people in Sephora. If you were a Sephora VIB Rogue member or a VIB member you could attend and get a free reusable tote and bracelet with purchase. Sephora also had 20 percent off your purchase so I saw a lot of people stocking up on their favorite beauty products. 

The reusable bag was a shopping bag with the Sephora logo and a striped lipstick (similar to the lipstick in the photo above). The bracelet was a beaded bracelet. The bag itself and the bracelet were nice gifts with purchase but I don't believe that I would have waited in line just for those items. More people were excited about the 20 percent off than the gifts with purchase.

There were also cupcakes and drinks and mini appetizers in my store. 

One of my new favorites was this Smashbox full exposure palette. I also purchased a Dior lipstick at the event. 



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete