A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Friday, January 2, 2015

Inspiration for Fashion week 2015

sky Khalida Dress in Gold

This fashion in Feb 2015 marks the final Mercedes Benz fashion week. The sponsor pulled out of fashion week and future shows are rumored to be downtown. That being said, I want my final Mercedes Benz fashion week outfits (obviously not my last fashion week per say) to go out with a bang. One of the trends I noticed in New Years dresses are fitted and very detailed dresses. Right now I am taking a look at this dress by "Sky" as something to wear. Obviously the accessories really make the outfit and with this gold dress I would pair a statement necklace and a really amazing pair of above the knee boots. 

No comments:

Post a Comment