A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Saturday, January 3, 2015

My favorite generic makeup/ beauty products

Maybelline Eye Studio Brow Precise Shaping Pencil, Auburn

It's not a secret that I really like makeup. But Sephora trips can be expensive and not always get you the best makeup products out there. One of my favorite places to get inexpensive beauty products is CVS. I like seeing new trends without having to invest $20-30 on one item.

My top three drugstore buys are:

Maybelline eyebrow pencil (seen above.) This eye brow pencil is actually pretty good. And at under 10 bucks it really can change your entire makeup look. 

Ardell Fashion Lashes, Black 113
Ardell lashes are another product I really like. This product is truly super model worthy. Joanna Krupa is a huge fan of this line. They are inexpensive and can be found at cvs.

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick, Notting Hill Nude

Rimmel Lipstick. Rimmel is actually pretty pigmented for  the price. I like that many of these shades are dupe for MAC and other higher end brands.

No comments:

Post a Comment