A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Valentine's Day Gift Idea - gifts for the beauty lover

Naked Palette - available via Sephora.com

Tom Ford Lip Color Shine
Tom Ford Lip color - available via Nordstrom.com

Anastasia Beverly Hills Premiere Contour & Highlight Palette
Anastacia Beverly Hills Contour Palette- available via Nordstrom.com

Beauty gifts remain one of my go to choices when I am getting something for my mom for valentine's day. Beauty gifts are the perfect gift especially if she is into fashion or style. My top picks from Sephora and Nordstrom are shown above. I like that each one of these are universally flattering and under $60. Instead of getting overpriced flowers, I try and get something that the person will enjoy for a long time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment