A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Friday, February 13, 2015

Dylan's Candy Bar



One of my favorite things to do is visit a bakery or candy shop when I am traveling. I heard about Dylan's Candy bar several times but never had the chance to visit it until now. The phrase "kid in a candy store" really applies when you step inside. There is any type of candy you could possibly dream of including giant lollipops, gummy bears sorted by color, chocolate covered goodies, and sundaes galore. 

I ended up buying a few lollipops to take home as souvenirs for my friends and family. The gummy bears are a little overpriced (they have less than a pound for 12 dollars) but people are paying for the experience not necessarily the practicality. But that is true with any candy store. 

Overall I really enjoyed my visit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment