A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Great big bags

kate spade new york Maise Satchel in Black
Kate Spade

Marc by Marc Jacobs Electro Q Fran Bag in Electric Blue Lemonade
Marc Jacobs

Foley + Corinna Botanica Mid City in Black
Foley and Corinna

One thing that can really make your wardrobe is great accessories. I love purses and handbags. These satchels are my top choices for Spring. I like that the bags are larger and will fit more stuff than a tiny bag that will just hold a cell phone. This spring I am really consolidating my wardrobe and looking to downsize. One way of doing that is to have less things but the things you do have in your wardrobe be pieces that go with many different things and are multi functional. 

No comments:

Post a Comment