A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Magnolia Bakery - Happy Valentine's Day

Love Cupcake Combo

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!

Today I am heading home from fashion week. I picked up a 6 pack of cupcakes from Magnolia as a Valentine's Day gift for my loved ones back home. I really enjoyed Magnolia Bakery. SATC fans will know that Carrie Bradshaw loved Magnolia Bakery and really made them a household name. 

The cupcakes were very sweet and rich. They definitely are thicker than your regular homemade cupcake and flavorful as well. My favorite was the chocolate ganache. 

Overall my New York fashion week trip this year was a success and I will share some outfits of the day and outtakes from the shows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment