A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Traveling to NYC - fashion week preview



I am so excited for fashion week this year. I am not going to be staying the entire week but rather just a few days this time. I am staying at the Doubletree near Times Square. When I checked in I noticed the rooms were small (anything in New York is going to be smaller compared to most hotel rooms), but very clean and well maintained. The cookie at check in is always a very nice treat. I also like the location of the hotel and it will be very easy to travel to Lincoln Center. 

There are always so many things I check out when I am in New York. One of the places I really want to check out is Magnolia Bakery. There is a location close by to Lincoln center and I have a sweet tooth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment