A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Budget BEBE Summer Bags- All under $130

bebe Rumba Tote


bebe Meera Laser Cut Tote


bebe Lulu Mock Croc Tote

When I saw these handbags I initially thought they would all be very expensive. These are all actually bebe and under $130. For a trendy handbag that is actually pretty good. My favorite is the white laser cut tote. It looks very similar to a design by Jcrew that I saw that was several hundred dollars. Orange and floral continue to be key trends this season as well. 

The shape of the tote says it all. These are structures and work well for many different types of occasions. I think I could pair any one of  these with a maxi dress and a good high quality pair of sandals for a shopping day or just going out with friends for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment