A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Friday, March 6, 2015

Kat Von D lipstick review







Never underestimate the statement a bright red lip can make. I am on the lookout for a new statement red lipstick. After a visit to Sephora I tried the Kat Von D everlasting lipstick in "underage red." Overall I was very pleased. I tried the lipstick on in the morning and at 3pm after having lunch, having a hot tea, and a snack, and the lipstick was slightly faded but still bright. With a small touch up it lasted the entire day. As with most long lasting lipsticks this one tended to be slightly drying. I liked the product and the statement that it can make.

Take a look at the photo of Rachel McAdams. The bright  red really brings the focus on her face. The rest of her makeup can be minimal but the bright red really adds a touch of something special.

Happy Friday everyone!

1 comment: