A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Maxi Dresses

Karina Grimaldi Izola Maxi Dress in Ivory

IZOLA MAXI DRESS

KARINA GRIMALDI


Bobi Modal Jersey Trapeze Maxi in Bubble Blue

MODAL JERSEY TRAPEZE MAXI

Ella Moss Stella Maxi Dress in Persimmon & Nude

STELLA MAXI DRESS

ELLA MOSS


Here are a couple picks for Maxi dresses for summer. I tried to pick dresses that could be casual or dressy. I think that the deep cut maxi dresses are a little more nighttime so I usually go with a spaghetti strap or halter.
 
I like how versatile maxi dresses are. They can be worn "dressed up" or "dressed down", on the beach or at a nice place for dinner depending on how you accessorize. Maxi dresses are also very forgiving and flattering on many different body types. I want the weather to finally be a little warmer so I can break out a couple dresses from my closet. 

One of my favorite dresses is a blue maxi dress I bought in Miami many years ago. I think the shop I bought it from is out of business now, but every time I wear that dress it reminds me of shopping in Miami that year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment