A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Beach Bunny Bikini - summer 2015




I love summer. One of my favorite things to do is go shopping for a new bikini each spring. Some years I have bought a bikini off season but most years I do it right before my trip somewhere. It definitely makes me happy to try on new styles and every year the designers become more and more creative. After hearing so much about the beach bunny brand, and seeing it in magazine after magazine, I decided to spurge and get the real thing. 

I really like this bikini. It is very flattering and the colors are so bright and pretty. You can have it be more or less revealing based on the zippers. I would say the brand overall runs small. 

No comments:

Post a Comment