A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Saturday, April 18, 2015

My favorite new breakfast recipe - Egg avocado sandwich

This year I've been trying to eat healthier. One thing that is really important and it always seems like I never have enough time for it, is breakfast. 

You will need:

2 hard boiled eggs sliced 
1 toasted english muffin cut in half 
salt and pepper to taste
1 tablespoon olive oil
half a ripe avocado

To make this sandwich, I put an english muffin half on a plate. On that I mash some avocado and put that on top, add egg slices, salt and pepper and a little olive oil. This is actually a pretty healthy breakfast sandwich and easy to make. On the other english muffin half I do the same thing and usually serve this with some hot tea or orange juice. 

Some alternatives if you are not a fan of hard boiled eggs are eggs sunny side up, fried egg whites, or eggs over easy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment