A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

What's in my beach bag - Summer '15

Felix Rey for Target
Beach Bag (Felix Rey for Target)


Sun Lotion 

Wayfarer-Sunglasses-Classic-Vintage-Retro-Sports-Style-Matte-Black-DARK-lens-NEW
Sunglasses via Ebay. $5. These look just like Ray Bans. I save these for the pool and the beach because if they are lost or scratched it's not a big deal. I save my designer pairs for times away from the sand. 



Victoria's Secret Beach coverup. This is so comfortable and works well at the beach. The fabric is soft and washes well. 

Image result for burts bee balm with spf
Burt's Bees Balm with SPF

Some other things I like in my beach bag are magazines, bottled waters, some candies, and headphones to listen to some music by the pool. I can't wait until summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment