A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Summer House Santa Monica - Rockville, MD



I visited Summer house this weekend to celebrate a birthday. I really like this place. The new Pike and Rose plaza in Rockville is a nice addition. Prior to this place being built it was a run down plaza with not many food options and not many places to shop. Now there is a movie theater, lots of places to eat, and places to shop as well. 

I tried the turkey burger during my last visit, and this visit I tried the grilled halibut. Very impressed with both. The turkey burger is a great feel good food and alternative to the regular burger. The halibut is done exceptionally well. The dessert menu is irresistible but something that they really do right is their chocolate chip cookie. I really like cookies but this is a giant cookie and it is served warm. It's a great pick me up and a great way to celebrate a birthday. You can even order just a cookie to go in their sweets section. 

I will definitely return. I hear that the happy hour is really good here. I've also tried the breakfast but it wasn't nearly as a good as the dinner. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment