A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Candy Kitchen VA Beach



On vacation I always bring back some goodies for my coworkers, and this time I decided on some salt water taffy from Candy Kitchen along with some fudge. Salt water taffy is huge in eastern shore resort towns, along with fries of course, as a boardwalk delicacy. Taffy is great and chewy and really delicious and always remind me of a trip to the beach.

Recently I have tried several varieties of  the fudge from Candy Kitchen and my favorite is the chocolate Walnut fudge. Even the quarter pound is really rich and I can't really imagine finishing an entire pound by myself. A bite size piece is super rich. 

Another personal favorite is the dark chocolate almond bark. I know how to make my own chocolate bark but this is just out of this world. I've been patronizing this place since I was 10. And the feeling of being a kid in a candy store never really goes away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment