A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Pocahontas Pancakes - VA Beach



One of my favorite activities during a trip is trying out new food. As you may guess by my blog, I am not only a fashionista but a foodie as well. I read many good things about Pocahontas Pancakes before but never had a chance to stop by. I really enjoyed the food here.

Unfortunately, you can not call in food to go orders. They actually want to you to come in to order. The restaurant itself is a low key diner where everyone shares tables. However, the food is really good. 

I tried the international omelette today and it was really filing. A little bit like a pepperoni pizza of an omelette. The omelette comes with two pancakes. I also tried some of the breakfast potatoes and the portions here are really generous. 

One of the advantages of getting food to go is that you can enjoy the ocean front view or enjoy food from your room's balcony. One of the things I look for in a hotel is an ocean front view and a balcony so if I am in the mood for take out I can get something to go, but at the same time, relax and unwind at my own pace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment