A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Vriginia Beach Trip



One of my scheduled trips for this summer is VA Beach and I couldn't be happier to get away for a little bit. One of the things I like about VA beach is that it is very family friendly and there are many options in terms of where to stay and what to do. One of the places that I really enjoy staying is the Hilton. The location is perfect- right behind the Poseidon statue. 

There are places that you can rent a bike or just go for an early morning jog. Either one is really refreshing and great to release the stress of working in the city. A lot of people come in from the DC area and the traffic getting in tends to always be bad. But once I am there and walking around it can be one great place to relax and unwind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment