A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Friday, July 3, 2015

Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Gloss- Go getter

bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss Go Getter e1f76a57a109343981505fbb265b6740

It's no secret that Burt's Bees is one of my favorite budget buys. However, I am always on the lookout for similar products, both high and low end, that have that plumping effect. I got this Bare Minerals Gloss in the shade "Go getter" as part of a set. It is actually more peachy than pink and is very flattering and natural looking. I absolutely love the color and the reviews online on many sites indicate it is many women's favorite gloss.

A little goes a long way here. I usually pair peachy shades with a brown smoky eye or some mascara. I like that the gloss itself is not too sticky and a little goes a long way. It had medium pigmentation. For a more full coverage effect try some lip liner as a base and this on top. The shine is pretty but not overly glittery. This is definitely a product I will buy again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment