A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Hampton's Weekend - outfit of the day



Linda Marie Tunic Caftan - Lilly Pulitzer



Gold lace up sandals- Ebay 



Camden bag- Michael Kors

Today is a beautiful day in the Hamptons. I am visiting a friend in the New York area and we are traveling to the Hampton's for a day trip. One of the things I like about the Hampton's are the many shops to visit and obviously the beach. I tried on this Lilly Pulitzer dress a few days ago and I really liked it. The look is unique, and paired with a great pair of flats and gold bag this look can easily go from day to night. The sandals were a bargain- under 10 dollars on ebay. 

The dress is actually a lot brighter in person and looks amazing on. The silk is super soft and light but provides pretty good coverage. I like styling this with gold accessories and dainty jewelry. 


No comments:

Post a Comment