A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Outfit of the Day- Off the shoulder dress and Fringe Heels

Image 1 of ASOS HARBOUR CITY Heeled Sandals

Heels by Asos

ASOS Gypsy Off Shoulder Dress with Short Sleeves

Dress by Asos



Fringe Bag by Forever 21

I've relieved several requests for more affordable options for the trends I have posted from the past few days. Today's outfit of the day incorporates the off the shoulder dress and fringe accessories I have covered. This asos dress is a great bargain. It is priced at 35 dollars instead of the 350 or so for the stone cold fox version I posted a few days earlier.

And the heels are also a great fashion buy. Obviously these are not suede like the Gucci heels but they offer the chance to try the trend without investing a lot. 

With fashion it doesn't have to be expensive for it to be fabulous. I will post more fashion budget buys in upcoming posts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment