A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Traveling to NYC - fashion week Spring 2016





I always enjoy traveling to NYC. I am originally from the DC area but grew up in the suburbs. I always like seeing new places. NYC is always a city that is changing. This year, I am staying at my usual spot (Eventi hotel) and am most definitely enjoying the bagels and lox. There are many great spots walking distance from this hotel and the view is amazing. 

During fashion week I usually come a few days earlier to relax and unwind. This year I picked a few shows to attend. I am not going to be able to attend as many shows as in previous years but I will share updates with my loyal readers. It may be a few days to get all the content up but I will try to get everything posted asap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment