A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Wedding in Palm Beach



ASILIO Short Escape Dress in Twilight Blue

Asilio Dress

Steve Madden Starz Heel in Black Suede
Steve Madden Shoes

Today I am attending one of my close friend's wedding and traveling to Palm Beach. The event is at a beach front hotel and formal. Weddings can be somewhat tricky and in a few days I will post my "what to wear to a wedding" guide. Especially if the climate or weather is hot and the dress is supposed to be formal it can be tough to figure out exactly what to wear. 

I like this dress because it is conservative but at the same time feminine. The beautiful lace detailing and knee length is universally flattering. Shoes are a great way to show your individuality without going over the top. I kept jewelry and the bag very minimalist. 


No comments:

Post a Comment