A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Saturday, November 28, 2015

Black Friday Haul

Chanel Makeup OMBRES CONTRASTE DUO EYESHADOW DUO (70 ROSE MAJEUR)
Chanel Duo

This black Friday I didn't see quite as many things that I liked as in previous years. I bought the Chanel Duo at Lord and Taylor and it was by far one of the best values in makeup I saw. 



Another item I really liked in store where these basic sweaters by Forever21. And at $5.90 you can't really beat this deal. I usually wear these types of sweaters with jeans and a vest during the weekend. They are thin but not too sheer and are great for layering. 

The best sales are yet to come- in January all the stores are doing inventory and that is really one of the best times to stock up on all your favorites. 





No comments:

Post a Comment