A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Gigi Student Starter Kit Review



I usually wax my brows at home, but I definitely prefer the salon experience because I feel the product is much higher quality then the microwave waxes. I purchased a Gigi student starter kit off of amazon a week or so ago and un boxed it today.

This is probably as close as you can get to the salon experience at home, and if you wax 1-2 times a month you will break even the first month. The strips themselves can be cut with scissors into smaller pieces and there are various spatulas depending on what part of the body you want to wax (eyebrows, legs...)

I am very pleased with my purchase and I think I have a great gift idea for the future. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment