A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Monday, January 4, 2016

Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale



It's no secret I am a fan of Lilly Pulitzer. I signed into the website early morning at 8am and I still had to wait nearly one hour after I tried getting in the site to actually be able to view anything. A lot of the things on my wish list were obviously sold out by the time I got into the site, but I was able to snag one item off of my wish list.

The Lilly Pulitzer agenda was available for only $14 instead of $38. I like a large agenda book where I can write down everything - work commitments, events, birthdays, and other appointments. The agenda is also available at Barnesandnoble for 50 percent off retail and you can pick it up in a store closest to your home for free if they have it in stock. 

The agenda itself is so colorful and makes me smile every time I look at it and is a great way to get organized. 


No comments:

Post a Comment