A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Monday, June 6, 2016

Wardrobe Ideas for New College Grads Getting in the Workforce

Alfani Classic Pencil Skirt, Only at Macy's
Alfani Skirt @ Macys 

XOXO Juniors' Seamed Pencil Skirt

XOXO Pencil Skirt

Almost Famous Juniors' Ribbed-Panel Utility Top

White Button Down

Almost Famous Juniors' Ribbed-Panel Utility Top
Dark Button Down

Karen Scott Boat-Neck Short-Sleeve Dress, Only at Macy's

Shift Dress

I distinctly remember starting my first job out of college. One of the things I did during my last semester was take a look into bulking up my work wardrobe. One thing you will definitely need is 5 outfits that you can mix and match. Some ideas are getting two pencil skirts, two pants, a shift dress, jeans, and several tops as a starter for your wardrobe. Pick pieces that are high quality and that will last. 

No comments:

Post a Comment