A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Wyndham Ocean Blvd - N. Myrtle Beach




I am finally am getting around to writing about my Myrtle Beach trip. This trip was a road trip and I had a really good time. I stayed at the Wyndham Ocean Blvd in Tower 3. I was really happy with the trip. Towers 1,2,3 are on the beach and tower 4 is across the street. It is really worth paying a little extra to get an ocean view or ocean front. The hotel was super clean and recently renovated. I had a top floor suite and the views were really breath taking.

In the mornings I would go for jogs in a nearby park or a swim in the lazy river. It was a very good family trip and everyone was happy. 

One thing I did was stop by the local outlets. They have great kids clothes in the carters, gymboree and the other kids stores. I got lots of stuff for the birthdays in advance. I also got things for my mom and sister. 

A few places I would recommend checking out:

1. Cherry Grove Pier. Worth the $2 to check this place out. The pier is a great place for a laid back date or even a walk.

2. Myrtle Beach State Park. Very nice park and worth the $5 entry to get in. Kids are free if I am not mistaken. But check the website as prices change all the time.

3. Ferris Wheel (Sky Wheel) in Myrtle Beach on the boardwalk. Great views. 

4. Carolina Roadhouse. Best ribs I have ever tasted and I am not really crazy about red meat. This place really turned me into a BBQ lover. They have food to go as well if you want to visit the park and have a picnic. 








No comments:

Post a Comment