A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Dove Dry Shampoo



After reading positive review after positive review on Amazon I wanted to give Dove a try. After my disappointing experience with the Tresemme I wanted to see if Dove Dry Shampoo worked as well as the higher end competitor products and if it even worked well. 

Shampoos and dry shampoos are really a trial and error process and it takes a while to find the best product for you. One thing I liked about the Dove Product was that is was under $10 and I was able to find it at CVS. 

Not all stores and grocery stores even carry dry shampoo so it was hard to find stores with a good selection of products. 

I liked the product but... I choose to spray my hair outdoors. One thing I found was if you shook the bottle really well the product dispersed more evenly. I still choose to go outside to spray my hair. It did provide a bit of volume and the smell wasn't overpowering. 

No comments:

Post a Comment