A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Sunday, July 17, 2016

How to Pack Light - Some ideas for Travel for 2-3 days



One frequent question that I get asked is how to pack light for a 2-3 day trip. The only way it's going to happen is if you plan ahead. The first thing I always do is check the weather and see how that is going to affect my travel plans. In the summer, assuming it is warm where I am traveling, packing can be pretty easy.

First, I want to pack a pair of shorts and a t shirt. Something casual that I can walk around in and take pictures in. 



Here's a great example from Lilly Pulitzer. 

Second I want a dress or romper or something more dressy if I plan on going out. 



This dress is by Amanda Uprichard. 

Then I plan accordingly to where I plan on going. If it's a nice museum than I pack an extra dress. If I know I am going to brunch I may pack a maxi dress. Once I have the outfits planned I pack travel sizes of everything I will need and any styling tools. And that's how I travel for a light trip. 


No comments:

Post a Comment