A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Biore Deep Cleansing Strips



I really like these. I hadn't tried Biore since I was in middle school and wasn't even sure the brand still existed. Saw this in CVS and I wanted to try it. I really like these. They get out a lot of dirt and it is very easy to see the results. The premise is simple. Apply the strip to your nose (make sure your nose is wet) and allow the strip to dry. Peel off to see blackheads and dirt removed. 

I also will try the Boscia peel off mask in Sephora and see which one is better. 

1 comment:

  1. Christian Louboutin pumps are designed with unique and fashional design, which has gained so many people being the fans of Christian Louboutin, they brought many people more confidence and wonderful in their life time.
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Nude T-Strappy pointed Sandals
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Red Patent Leather pointed Sandals
    Christian Louboutin 12cm Red pointed iron pumps
    http://www.clouboutinpumpsmall.com

    ReplyDelete