A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Monday, August 15, 2016

Boscia Luminizing Black Mask



I am seeing Charcoal peel off masks in all the magazines and blogs. I finally caved in and bought myself a bottle to see how well this works. You need a thick layer to really lather on. Once it dries you peel it off and see all the dirt and oil that comes off. I'd rate it 3 stars /5. It was a little like peeling masking tape off of my face. I'm going to try a few other charcoal products and see how they work as well. 

1 comment:

  1. Christian Louboutin pumps are designed with unique and fashional design, which has gained so many people being the fans of Christian Louboutin, they brought many people more confidence and wonderful in their life time.
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Black Sheepskin pointed Pumps
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Black T-Strappy pointed Sandals
    Christian Louboutin 12cm Nude pointed iron pumps
    http://www.clouboutinpumpsmall.com

    ReplyDelete