A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Drybar Beach in a Box Review

Product Image, click to zoom
I first tried Drybar in Los Angeles and I was so excited to get to see so many of these salon's open in the DC area. But, as with most people, I have a pretty busy work schedule and don't get to always go get a blowout. One of the perks of Drybar's marketing is they sell the products so that people can get the same effect at home. When I saw this set at Pentagon City Mall I had to buy one.

The set is $140 whereas the curling iron by itself is $135. It's pretty good and is easy to use. The clips are the same as in many salons. I have yet to try the brush or the Mai Tai Sea Salt Spritzer but when I do I will share my thoughts on each and if I think they are worth the cost. 

No comments:

Post a Comment