A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Fashion Week Sept 6 2016 Day One Outfit

Alice McCall Young Hearts Run Free Romper in Blue
Alice McCall Romper
Sam Edelman Helaine Heel in Putty
Sam Edelman shoes

I apologize for my lack of updates. Between working and preparing for fashion week things have been super busy for me. For my first day at New York Fashion week here is what I am wearing. I bought a romper by Alice McCall and paired it with a pair of lace up shoes. The romper is a great statement piece and I like that it is such a beautiful blue color. 

1 comment:

  1. Christian Louboutin pumps are designed with unique and fashional design, which has gained so many people being the fans of Christian Louboutin, they brought many people more confidence and wonderful in their life time.
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Nude Patent Leather Pumps
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Peach Pointed Pumps
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Red Patent Leather Wavy pointed Pumps
    http://www.clouboutinpumpsmall.com

    ReplyDelete