A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Sunday, December 18, 2016

How to build the Perfect Capsule Wardrobe

Louis Vuitton Green Graffiti Neverfull Gm

One thing that I really stood out to me this year was when I was in Pandora picking out some jewelry as a present for my friend. The clerk made a great point - pick out what make you really happy. When you look down at your hand or at yourself in the mirror you want to love what you see. And with that philosophy I've decided to make some changes to my wardrobe. 

Capsule wardrobes are great, and I've been consigning some of my high end shoes, bags, and other items that are great but no longer work well for me and using the money to get items that I love and work well for me right now.  

Here is one of my favorite youtube links for ideas on building your own perfect capsule wardrobe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment