A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Best beauty bargains

Image result for w7 lightly toasted eyeshadow


One of my readers sent me a message asking me what are some good beauty buys for someone who is in college and wants to try out something new. 

One of my favorite starter palettes is the W7 brand. W7 is big in the UK and is sold in some stores in the US as well and online. I bought a palette off of Amazon and it was under 10 dollars. The shades are pigmented and high quality. 

Another product I really like is Kate Moss's collaboration line with Rimmel. 


These lipsticks have the same qualities that a very high end lipstick (Chanel, Dior, or YSL) would have. They are highly pigmented and a good value. The texture is closer to an expensive lipstick than a cheap one. 

In terms of application products try Eyes Lips Face for some inexpensive eyeshadow brushes. I like the blending eye brush. If you sign up for their e-club they will send you a free shipping coupon off of your first order. Also great for those who don't want to spend time/money going to a brick and mortar store. 

Blending Eye Brush Blending Eye Brush

No comments:

Post a Comment