A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Monday, January 2, 2017

Fashion Week Day 1 - ideas


Badgley Mishka Dress

Image result for beige ankle boots
Jimmy Choo Ankle Boots 

The new years always brings new things and one of the things I look forward to every single year is my fashion week trip. I love going to fashion week. Sometimes I search vintage shops for months for the perfect outfit, and other times I wear something that I have had in my closet for the longest time. 

This year for day one I am going with sequins. I am pairing this dress with neutral tone ankle boots and tights. The closest dress to the one I am going to wear (which is vintage) is this dress by Badgley Mishka. But, don't always go for the labels. Sometimes my most photographed looks were ones that I pulled together last minute. Focus on picking out outfits that make you comfortable and that you really like. Fashion week is all about expressing yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment