A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Friday, February 3, 2017

Fashion Week Day 3 Idea



Wow! I stepped into Lilly Pulitzer yesterday to check out some new dresses. I saw this dress and I really liked the water color design and how beautiful it looked on the rack. I immediately tried it on and decided this one is a keeper for fashion week. The bright colors will photograph exceptionally well and will look excellent for other events as well. I am thinking of having this be my Valentine's day dress as well. (It is the Lilly Pulitzer Kimora Kimono dress). 

In terms of styling I think I will pair this will sleek and smooth hair and minimal jewelry. In terms of makeup I will probably wear a bright red lipstick. 

Image result for jessica simpson blue ombre shoes

And for shoes I will add these Jessica Simpson heels. 

1 comment:

  1. The special red soles make Christian Louboutin pumps win great success in the market. With its luxury design and very simple design, Christian Louboutin Pumps has obtained superb reputation between style people.
    Christian Louboutin J String 100mm Patent Leather Pointed Toe Pumps Black
    Christian Louboutin J String 100mm Patent Leather Pointed Toe Pumps Nude
    Christian Louboutin Follies Spikes 100mm Glitter Pointed Toe Pumps Gold

    ReplyDelete