A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Monday, February 20, 2017

Plastic Mason Jar - Packing Idea

Image result for mason jar

Another conference this week so I will be on the road again. I got an idea for travel when I saw these plastic mason jars in Michael's one weekend. (Amazon and Ebay also has them.) Take one mason jar and fill with travel size beauty samples for your trip. 

25/50/100/200 Clear Plastic Cosmetic Sample Containers - 5 Gram (Pack 25)
These tiny travel containers are available on amazon and ebay. They run around $6.29 for 25 or so. This works great if you want to take lots of different products with you, but you want to travel light. I tried this on my previous trip and I really liked that I had a sample of my hair mask, and other products without having to lug many 1 oz containers. 

I added some tape to all of the "sample" containers so that I wouldn't worry about spilling anything. It actually worked pretty well and I will continue doing this. 

Plastic jars are better than the glass ones because they are less likely to shatter or break.  

1 comment:

  1. The special red soles make Christian Louboutin pumps win great success in the market. With its luxury design and very simple design, Christian Louboutin Pumps has obtained superb reputation between style people. http://www.clsneakers.com
    Christian Louboutin Pigalle Follies 1c1s 120mm Suede Pointed Toe Pumps Black Gold Cristal
    Christian Louboutin Pigalle Follies 100mm Patent Leather Degrade Pointed Toe Pumps Black-Red
    Christian Louboutin Degraspike 100mm Kid Leather Pointed Toe Pumps Black Gold

    ReplyDelete