A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Sunday, February 19, 2017

The original Beauty Blender - review



The beauty blender is a sponge meant to really help you blend out your makeup for a flawless finish. I tried this with my Kat Von D foundation and then again with a Revlon Foundation. The sponge did absorb a lot of product. I agree it worked well in terms of blending.  

I don't think I will be repurchasing it. With my makeup brushes I can really disinfect them. With a sponge I feel it can become unsanitary quickly and will need to be replaced often. Think about it this way- how long would you use a kitchen sponge? Now think about it again, how long can you/would you use a sponge that touches your face? 

1 comment:

  1. The special red soles make Christian Louboutin pumps win great success in the market. With its luxury design and very simple design, Christian Louboutin Pumps has obtained superb reputation between style people. http://www.clsneakers.com
    Christian Louboutin So Kate 100mm Leather Pointed Toe Pumps Silver
    Christian Louboutin Degraspike 120mm Kid Leather Pointed Toe Pumps Black Gold
    Christian Louboutin So Kate 120mm Patent Leather Pointed Toe Pumps Black

    ReplyDelete