A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

A travel, fashion and lifestyle blog

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Traveling to New York



Every year I usually take a bus or fly into the City for the shows. Sometimes I am able to stay for the entire week but most times I am able to stay for a few days before I head back home. This time I took an AMTRAK into the city, and am staying at one of my favorite New York hotels (The Eventi.) 

Obviously the storm is a bit of a concern but there are always taxis and New York never sleeps. And the fashion shows never stop. 

1 comment:

  1. The special red soles make Christian Louboutin pumps win great success in the market. With its luxury design and very simple design, Christian Louboutin Pumps has obtained superb reputation between style people. http://www.clsneakers.com
    Christian Louboutin Corafront 100mm Patent Leather Pointed Toe Pumps Black Red
    Christian Louboutin Corafront 100mm Patent Leather Pointed Toe Pumps White Red
    Christian Louboutin Maltaise 100mm Patent Leather Pointed Toe Pumps Red

    ReplyDelete